Saturday 23 August 2008

Chicken Soup Hor Fun

I bought fresh hor fun from china town yesterday. Mandy, my friend showed me the shop which sells halal hor fun. Since my children like to eat soup , so I decided to cook Chicken Soup Hor Fun for our lunch. Actually, 1 packet of Hor Fun is not enough for us, as a result I have to add it with vermicelli (meehoon).

Afif dan Afiq suka makan sup nie sampai hirup kuah.. SSrrrrppp...SSrrrppp...

Recipe for Chicken Soup Hor Fun

1 packet of Hor Fun (sliced)

For chicken soup:

3 pieces chicken thigh (cut into cube)

1 stick celery (sliced)

2 garlic (sliced)

1 inch ginger

1 chicken cube

1/2 tsp white pepper

3 bowls of water

2 fish cake (sliced)

For Garnishing:

2 hands full of bean sprout

2 spring onion

fried onion

Note: Serve together with chili soy sauce.

No comments: